Years 3 & 4 : for students who wish to extend their Astrological knowledge further !
- Karmic Relationship theory and ‘Soul Agreements’
- Asteroid Goddesses – mythology and significance
- Experiential Counseling with couples via the synastry/composite charts
- Transits of CHIRON W; NODAL XY Transits
- Children’s Charts
- Medical Astrology – basics to advanced
- Life-Time Astrology – The Healing art of Astrology
- Evolutionary Astrology – Past Lives & Karmic Lessons
- Qualities of an Empathic Astrological Counsellor
- Advanced Creative Counseling and communication skills/tools
- Mythological Astrology – the Archetypal Olympians in your life
- Family Dynamics
- Astro*Carto*Graphy & Local Space
- Electional/Horary Astrology
- Mundane Astrology
- Midpoints – Advanced Solar Arc Directions
- Fixed Stars – the missing link!
- Esoteric Astrology : Soul-centred perspective
- Journey of the Soul through the mythology of Hercules’ 12 Labours
- How to run your own business professionally!
Note: Outside astrologers and lecturers are invited to these workshops to share their expertise on specialized subjects with students.
**After 2 years of study, students can join in with Study Groups to prepare them for the ‘Federation of Australian Astrologers’ Practitioner’s Certificate which consists of 4 Module Examinations.
The 1st and 2nd Year syllabus is structured around the criteria of the FAA Exam Board Modules for National & International accreditation.